Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My marriage is doomed...

According to the latest edition of US Weekly, Jason and I are destined for divorce. The article about Brad and Angelina (Brad's Misery) really could have been written about our marriage. When I read it, I wondered if an US staffer had been peeking in our window. I'm serious. And for all you other wives/moms out there, maybe you noticed the similarities too.

1. "They've been fighting more and more over the past year." Pregnancy and postpartum...sounds right.

2. "We're constantly in competition with each other." Guess Jason and I should stop seeing who can get the high score on the Wii Yoga.

3. "He is laid back and she is Type A and totally runs the household." Duh. What woman doesn't run the household?

4. "And she's demanding, down to the last detail." I have to be demanding. Men NEED direction.

5. "They never agree on politics." He's an independent and I'm a democrat. Uh-oh.

6. "He took to calling her a bitch behind her back." I soooooooo deserved that one. I've called myself that FOR him before.

7. "Parenting differences causing the biggest rifts." Seriously, who doesn't fight about how to parent? I'm so glad he's an involved enough dad to have his own opinion about it!!

8. "She feels he favors the boys." Honestly, what dad isn't going to spend some quality time with his little man? I love how Jason watches basketball with Tommy---and he's only 3 months!

9. "She's exhausted and has been overwhelmed lately with the kids." Yes.

10. "She still feels likes she's shouldering the parental burden." Somebody has to.

Come on US Weekly, give me some real dirt. That's why I buy you...I don't want to read about myself. I get enough of my own world every day. At least if you're going to do a story on me, give me some credit.....Jason's Misery.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kim,
    It's Michelle Railsback :) I saw your blog post on facebook and thought I'd check it out :) I am a blogger too! I added you to my friends list and now am a follower of you! Such a great way to keep up on people and their lives!

    What a cute post you had about the "Doomed Marriage"! Hope all is well!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete