Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ugggggggg....and not the boots.

I am trying to be patient with this only eat 11 things diet, but it is really pissing me off. Tommy is still fussy. I should have waited a week to make that last post because the minute I pushed "publish post" everything changed. And I really wouldn't get all worked up about it except for the fact that, and how can I put this so no one will get grossed out or think that I am giving too much information, he still has slimy green poo. And the doctor said this is not okay. If he was just fussy without the green and slimy poo, I would say the heck with it and eat my Swedish Fish. I can handle a periodically fussy baby. I can't handle the poo. That kind of poo means that there is still bleeding in my little man's gut. The question now....Where is it coming from?? Time to obsess. Internet, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment